Note! The spring season started in week 2 (10.1.2022).
Sports and handicraft clubs for children and young people started on the 10th of January. Crafts or art courses for adults started on the 17th of January. Group sports and music courses (choir and orchestra) have started on the 5th of February. Some sports groups have started by distant teaching methods on the 27th of January. The courses will normally continue throughout the spring. We follow current regulatory restrictions.
The Rientola office is open Mon-Thu from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., closed on Fridays.
We follow national and regional government guidelines during the corona pandemic. We apologize for the rapid changes and uncertainty caused by the situation. We actively follow government guidelines and update course schedules and policies as soon as decisions and guidelines are updated.
Courses for children and adolescents have started in our original schedule starting on the 10th of January. Crafts and Art Courses have started on the 17th Of January. Group sport and music courses for adults have started on the 5th of February. The dates on the course calendar have now been updated to reflect the changed information. Participants in the ongoing courses have been informed and will continue to be informed about any changes in the course information by e-mail or text message. Some courses have been postponed to start after the winter break (week 10).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
We have transitioned to online payments. The course fee will be paid upon registration -> pay by clicking the link. You need online banking IDs. If the online payment is not successful, you can also pay the course fee by bank transfer using a reference number. You can find the payment information in the email you received to confirm your registration.
- All spring courses can be found in the menu on the left under "Courses". You can browse courses from the menus or type the name of the course you're looking for in the search box in the upper right corner.
- Instructions are found in the menu on the left.
- Please fill in the information carefully when you sign up. If you receive an e-mail registration confirmation, the registration was succesful. If you have any problems registering, call us or visit the Rientola office.
- By registering, you agree to pay a course fee!
- If you want to pay with the ePass provided by your employer, please contact the office. You must visit the office for your identification.
- Any cancellations must be made no later than two weeks before the start of the course. The failure to pay for the course is not a cancellation. You can cancel via a direct link in the confirmation email: course details -> cancel your registratin, or via the "personal information" section on the left (requires registration) or by calling the office.
- If you cancel your course no later than two weeks before the start of the course, the course fee will be refunded as a whole. After this, we will charge half of the course fee for canceled participation. For cancellations made the same or the day before, we will charge the full course fee unless a medical certificate is provided.